Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easiest Dinner Ever

Of course, you have to like the ingredients. Which, in the case of chicken and my husband, you can never be sure.

I'll call it Chicken Stuffed with Goat Cheese. I'm sure it's not original, but I didn't follow a recipe. I pounded a few chicken breasts flat and spread some herbed goat cheese on them (I just bought a little log of it at the grocery store). Rolled them up, stuck them in a baking dish, and covered them with some canned tomatoes with garlic and basil. Baked them for about a half an hour in a 350 degree oven. I served them with asparagus. They'd be good with rice too - with some of the sauce.

Tom loved them. And he doesn't really like chicken. It took about 5 minutes to do. Highly recommend!

1 comment:

Geno said...

Hello,

I really do not love chicken. You are right.

I don't really like chicken unless it made with some type of special ingredient or sauce. I think your red sauce was perfect.

I went to Ambrosia today in Rockville, MD. They sell the best octpus salad with a house dressing and fresh Feta.

It was delicious. They are strict about rationing. I order the imagination appetizer with 2 orders of the Octopus. It will be so good that for a lunch you will want to save some for later and not be able too. It would kind of cool to bring back to work. I am kidding.

I think we need help with potty training. I remember the day so well when TC first peed in the potty.

I literally dance around the hallways of the office suit singing PP in the Potty. Little to my dismay, this seems to be a one time thing. And, I have this save voice mail of my beautiful wife and son celebrating this awesome moment. Yet, ever month my voice of course reminds me to delete my messages that I have saved for longer than something like 30 days.

And yes. This beautiful moment of my oldest son using a potty is listened too. I love that moment and memory. I probably will never delete that message because life just couldn’t get better at the time. No I just wish the momentum will continue and eventually pay off in fewer expenses for Diapers. I keep hoping but TC doesn’t even seem the least bit interested in potty training. O Well. I think of bribery but this will not work either because my son is a very determined 2 and1/2 year old.

I asked him would he like go to the movies. No daddy, T stays home and plays with match box cars.

The Hot wheel toy broke. It is really not an issue. The toy needs a new rubber band.
I said TC would like to go to Home Depot to buy a new rubber band. No, daddy stays home and play with Match Cars.

I said TC, if you go with me to buy more rubber bands. I will buy you a cookie from Vicars, with red sprinkles. No, daddy stay home and play with match box car.

How in world and I going to be able to leverage anything if TC doesn’t even want a cookie from the Best Italian bakeries in Little Italy, Baltimore MD.

I just bewilder me. :()

Loves you are wilder and out of ideas Husband.