Thursday, March 27, 2008

But I like to hop...


On top of Pop. Hop on Pop. That's our latest book obsession (when I said I was going to talk books, I bet you didn't think they'd be Dr. Seuss books, did you?).
I think Dr. Seuss was a sadist. Really. I never realized how hard these books are to read. T laughs at me when I mess up too.
So, now he really wants One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. I'm not sure how he knows about this book - daycare maybe. He keeps asking for "Red Fish, Blue Fish!".
Finally, we went on Amazon and ordered it today - along with Green Eggs and Ham and few other books to round out our free shipping. He thought he was going to get it NOW. I explained to him that the mailman was going to bring it and it would take a few days.
About a second later, lo and behold, the doorbell rang. He screamed "MAILMAN! RED FISH BLUE FISH!!!" Turns out, it was FedEx and it was some adorable bathing suits I had ordered for M.
Poor T. If only everything could be that instantaneous.

No comments: