Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Pictures


We had a very busy weekend - we spent a lot of time outside. On Sunday, we went to the playground on the top of Federal Hill in Baltimore. The weather was absolutely perfect.


This is looking toward the Inner Harbor. You can see the big guitar for the Hard Rock Cafe to the left of T's head. The triangle to his right is the aquarium.





You can barely see T in this one, but I thought it was appropriate for Memorial Day weekend.





See how M is almost sitting up by herself?





We got home and wanted to give them baths. I had been bathing them together, but T wanted a bath "all by myself", so I put M in the ducky tub. He helped me bathe her and then I took her out to dry her and get a diaper on her in the other room. This is what I came back to :)

No comments: